Welcome to my blog

Thank you for visitting my blog.If you want to find out more about Jurassic Park,you can read the Jurassic Park book by Michael Crichton

Now the tyranosaur was standing on the road

Now the tyranosaur was standing on the road



Saturday, January 30, 2010

Where the story just began

"Alan!Alan!"Alan looked up and saw I was waving to him.'Alan!'I shouted again."The lawyer from the EPA has arrived."Why does a lawyer from Environmental Protection Agency was talked to me?"thought Grant.He stood up and went down to hill to meet his visitor.

"I'm Bob Morris,"said the visitor,shaking hands with Grant."You must be Dr.Alan Grant." That's right.I'm a paleontologist,"And this is Ellie Sattler.She's a paleobotanist"Alan said and started from that day Hammond asked me and Alan to go to Jurassic Park.








No comments:

Post a Comment