Welcome to my blog

Thank you for visitting my blog.If you want to find out more about Jurassic Park,you can read the Jurassic Park book by Michael Crichton

Now the tyranosaur was standing on the road

Now the tyranosaur was standing on the road



Saturday, January 30, 2010

Isla Nublar

Early on Friday morning, Hammond's plane landed at San Jose,the biggest city in Costa Rica.Then I and my friends got into a small helicopter to fly to Isla Nublar.It's 160 km away.After 45 minutes we saw the island.The island's big and full of dinosaurs!Grant thought that the dinosaurs are possible to escape.

Malcom's theory said that the park isn't safe.Hammond's grandchildren also came for holiday.Gennaro was angry with Hammond because he thought that isn't a holiday.Next day,we went back to visitors' centre to see how do they make a dinosaurs.They used DNA from amber.Today, I went to the control room and see how do they control the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment